Spice Up Movie Night with these Unique and Delicious Popcorn Recipes
With your outdoor theater, it's only right that you have some snack to go along with your entertainment. And the first thing that comes across peoples' mind is the ultimate cinema snack--butter popcorn. But here's a suggestion for you to consider. Are you ready for a little something different?
Skip the traditional butter and salt and try your hand at one of our favorite sweet, salty, and savory popcorn recipes!
Confetti Candied Popcorn
- 6-7 ounces white candy melts, melted
- 8-9 cups popped popcorn, lightly salted
- Colorful confetti sprinkles
- On a large baking sheet or bowl, mix in the melted white candy/chocolate into the popped popcorn.
- Now for the sprinkles! Sprinkle the sprinkles before melted candy/chocolate hardens.
- Gently mix together before candy/chocolate hardens.
Parmesan Ranch Popcorn
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
Mix first four ingredients. Drizzle butter over popcorn; toss with cheese mixture.
- 5 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; drizzle over popcorn and toss until well coated.
Outdoor Theater Systems has the technology and convenience to ensure a flawless experience with your homemade popcorn at hand. Our systems are designed to work together in harmony and deliver a cinema-quality adventure in the location of your choosing. Contact us today and we'll be more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect theater system of your choice!